Friday, December 6, 2013

Her first haircut

For two years, everyone has asked if we are going to cut Harper's hair.  I just assumed we would let it keep growing, she is a girl after all.  We survived the mullet stage, the tiny wispies stage, and the hair in her eyes all the time stage.  But I noticed recently that it was getting pretty thin and scraggly so we decided to get a trim.  So at just under 2 1/2 years, Harper got her first haircut.  

The lady asked what we wanted, and I quickly said, the smallest trim necessary.  I love hair.  I think it's beautiful and long and I did not really want to cut it.  But the hair stylist did a great job.  It looks just the same, but healthier.  Harper did great, never questioned, and listened when she told her to put her head up or down.  And lucky little girl got a sucker at the end.  







No comments:

Post a Comment