Friday, April 1, 2016

I'm raising myself...and it's killing me.

Oh sweet Harper.  You are so your mama's daughter!  I feel like I'm looking in a mirror or hearing a recording when I look at her and talk to her.  She is me 20 years ago.  She is a balance of sassy, smart, and bossy.  My parents call me "Camp Director" now instead of bossy, so maybe she will get that title too.  She likes doing everything her way and is always showing others how to do stuff or telling them what to do next.  She is a mini-mommy and a mini-teacher all day long.  She asks you which outfit you like better and then chooses the one you didn't pick.  She stares at her closet and can't pick anything out.  She is quick to question, judge, and complain, all traits that I dislike about myself and am working on in her.  She is the best helper though, always willing to do anything for anyone.  She is always helping Paige up or down or reaching something high up.

Here are some funny things she says on a regular basis:

Mom you need to watch Paige now because I have to go to the bathroom. 

Uh, remember, I'm talking now. 

I know Jesus loves me, you don't have to tell me. 

I let Kate share some licks off my sucker.

The boys at church are so funny, I'm like Ugh, Oh my gosh, I just can't even handle it.




No comments:

Post a Comment