Saturday, January 3, 2015

Family Pictures


Kristen took our family pictures again this year, on Thanksgiving at my parents house.  Unfortunately, I didn't like them as much because I felt like I had gotten huge lately.  Plus, it was actually pretty cold and windy out and it was really difficult to get good pictures.  But they are still a great memory of this time for us, our last few months as a family of three.  And Harper has definitely learned how to cheese it up for the camera. 











We tried, unsuccessfully again, and for the umpteenth time, to get a good picture of all the cousins.  It doesn't matter, it just isn't going to happen right now.  They are all just too full of energy or focused on the bug on their shoe or something.  But I still think they are hilarious and cute.  And this time, Grayson definitely gets an award, because he was actually sitting and smiling almost the whole time!










No comments:

Post a Comment