Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas afternoon with the Klusman's


My Dad, Kristi, the girls and Kristi's parents came over mid afternoon for the end of our Christmas Extraveganza! And it started snowing!  Really snowing!  It was beautiful (to look at through the window) and so fun to have a white Christmas.  Most of us went to play in the snow and were back inside about 3 minutes later.  

Harper, Pop and Reese watching the snow

Cody, Taylor and Carleigh

Eric and Dad

Harper, Mimi and Reese

Cousins still in pajamas at 3pm!



The cool kids table

I think she likes her gift!

Maxine (Kristi's mom) with Reese

My Dad made Dane bean bag toss boards. He drew and painted the Short Bus Subs logo and a bus on them. The are so awesome!

A tent from Mimi and Pop. Love this picture of Harper lifting up the flap to look at Brian.


I think this is Taylor, Carleigh, Grayson, Harper and Bentley all in the tent.

Looking at MMC books with Car Car

My sweet Reesey and I

Family Picture!


Everyone cleared out around 6pm because the roads were getting bad.  Harper was in bed at 7pm and we spent a little bit of time bringing all the gifts inside.  Then we sat on the couch and went to bed early.  A long, great, sweet Christmas.  And I bet next year is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment