Friday, June 21, 2013

Mark's Wedding


My cousin Mark got married this weekend.  We haven't been to a wedding in awhile, and it was some serious fun.  Mark is an priest in Ft. Worth and super busy, so I don't see him much.  I used to see him on Sunday nights my senior year in college when he and Dane came over for dinner.  But no matter what, he and I always find a chance to talk and catch up, whether it's on the phone or in person.  

He married Amy Frost, a girl he knew from Camp Crucis, a church camp my brother and all the cousins used to go to.  She is cute and fun and brings out the spunk in Mark. I am so glad to have another girl cousin in the family!

Mr. and Mrs. Mark Polley
Aunt Lissa and McKenzie who was a flower girl.


Brian and Kristen

Eric and Erin
Klusman kids
Our large family. This is just my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Cousins

We literally danced all night long.  It was a blast.  Eric brought Erin and Dane brought Maya.  Brian spent an hour mad at the DJ because he wouldn't play the Harlem Shake. Eric stole Kristen's food.  It took us an hour to get a good picture of Kristen and Brian. We got almost everyone in the photo booth.  It was one of the few weddings where the bride and groom's cakes were both good.  And there was a smore's bar.  So all in all, it was a great night.  
Smore's Bar
My Uncle Mike and Mark. Two of a kind. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I'm just now seeing this!! So glad you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete