Thursday, December 10, 2015

Birthday Dinner


We had our friends over for a belated birthday dinner.  Cody had spent all week learning to weld and made a fire pit / grill.  It was fabulous and such a fun thing to have for the night.  He grilled fajitas and we all ate way too much.  It was such a fabulous night.  The women sat around and talked for hours while the guys did the same thing around the fire pit.  I can't even remember all the things we talked about all night, babies, pregnancy, school, crazy friends, etc.  I think I laughed more than I have in a long time.  I love each of these girls so much.  It's weird to think I've known most of them less than 2 years.  It's even better that all the guys get along too.  It makes getting together so much more fun!  After dinner and drinks and hours of talking, we had smores outside over the fire.  I don't think I'll ever get too old for smores.  We had the best night and I am so thankful for girlfriends.  They finally had to get home to relieve babysitters.  But we got a picture before leaving.  Sadly, it took 15 takes and I don't know that any of them all the perfect one.  At least our husbands know that we will need 15 pictures to find the right one.  Best night in awhile.













No comments:

Post a Comment