Friday, July 27, 2012

Family Day

Last weekend, we had no plans but wanted to get out of the house.  Before we had little miss priss, we used to go to Grapevine and shop, walk around, eat, and spend hours just hanging out.  So out we went, with baby in tow.  

We went to Bass Pro and looked at all sorts of toys for Cody.  Watched the fish swim, which held little interest for her.  Let her play with the huge shark and the Carrousel.  Of course, the best part was running around playing with all the stuff on the shelves.  






Afterwards, we walked around Grapevine Mills for awhile.  Snagged some baby clothes on clearance.  Tried on 4 different pairs of shoes for Harper (none fit - they are still too chubby!).  Cody and I shopped a bit at the Banana Outlet.  Harper tried to crawl out of my dressing room a few times, while I was still undressed of course.  

Last, we had dinner at Fuddruckers, a favorite of Cody's.  Harper had some of my burger and some fruit.  That wasn't enough for our little fatty, so she also had a few fries and even some of my chocolate chip cookie.  It's unconditional love when I even share my chocolate chip cookie.  

First bite of cookie


Hmm...What is this goodness?

Must get every bite!

Mama - is that more cookie I see in your hand?


We had a great time and for a bit it seemed like old times.  It's nice to finally be able to enjoy a bit of our sane, quiet old life with our sweet new one.











No comments:

Post a Comment