Tuesday, January 5, 2016

KK's birthday

We celebrated KK's birthday in July.  Ellie was so little, less than 2 weeks, so it was fun to get to see her again!  We swam and had dinner.  The bigs love each other and had a great time. They are constantly dancing and making crazy faces and wrestling with someone.  They loved the slide and had a great time going down every which way.  Harper wouldn't go for most of the afternoon.  I talked her into just sitting up on top and then I pushed her down.  I knew she wouldn't sink because she had floaties on and I knew she would like it if she would just go.  She was mad, but loved the slide after that.  I'm pretty thankful my bet paid off.  Paige and Ellie drank bottles and slept for most of the afternoon - pretty normal.  It was a fun day!













































No comments:

Post a Comment