Monday, November 3, 2014

Baby Update

I am 24 weeks, so over halfway.  It's been a rough couple of months since I haven't gotten over the sick part.  It is something to do with my gallbladder, or something in there.  Anything with fat, grease, spice, or flavor in anyway, makes me sick.  So I am back on my diet, but it's going pretty good.  Harper is so excited to have her sister here.  We have been discussing names and going through clothes and I know she has no clue that she has to wait for over three more months.  This baby is kicking way more than Harper did.  Like, every five minutes, gets super excited about sugar, and gets stuck down low sometimes.  She usually is laying as low as she can, across my body.  This little girl is a crazy one, and we are seriously so excited to meet her!  



No comments:

Post a Comment