Monday, July 29, 2013

June Photo Dump

June was very full.  Summer started so Cody, Taylor, and Carleigh were home everyday.  We did lots of fun stuff to keep ourselves busy and enjoyed the outdoors as much as we could when it wasn't too hot.  Finished the month at my parents and July will be a new adventure for us in Denison.  

Loves Playdough

Playing Hide and Seek in the pillows

Always wants to go play at the park

Visiting Daddy at his school on the last day

Day 1 of summer - Golf for Cody

Harper always wants to sit up front or drive.  We are entering the 
phase of fighting getting in the carseat. 

Coloring

Sunday morning cartoons with the cousins at Mimi and Pops house.

Harper has started "going boneless" when I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do.  I can't get her to walk or pick her up, she just goes limp and falls to the ground.  I get frustrated, especially when we are in public.  My friend Lisa told me to just walk away and eventually she would stop.  I finally walked away from her the other day in Target and she crawled around on her hands and knees for over 5 min.  Never once worried about where I had gone (I was hiding around the corner).  What a turkey.

Doesn't everyone get into the pool in their heels?

Enjoying the weather in her kiddie pool

Playing catch with the dogs at the pond.  
Maggie loves to swim now.

Combing Pop's hair.
I used to sit on the top of the couch and comb my dad's hair when I was bout 6.  
I was such a daddy's girl.  It's so cute to see her doing it now.  

First batch of homemade cookies.  Of course I let her have a (tiny!) lick.  
Her poor cookies didn't get any chocolate chips because of soy.

This girl is potty trained and out of a high chair.  She is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment