Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our Little Pumpkin

This past weekend, we went the the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch.  It was so fun to celebrate a holiday with a new baby.  Of course, she couldn't do much, but it was still fun.  And a definite photo opportunity!

Almost sitting up!

Daddy and Harper

Mommy and Harper

Our first GOOD family photo.  Finally!

My sister, Kristen, and her husband were out of town for a wedding.  So my parents and sisters were babysitting my nephew Grayson.  He had a ball of course because he is at an age to appreciate the fun! He even went in the bounce house.  I was a little nervous at first but he really liked it.  We kept telling him to dance, which means stand still and bounce up and down.  He was so cute!

He was a little big for it, but still funny!

Hanging on a fence looking at some horses.  And all he kept saying was that a lion goes ROAR!

Such a big boy.  He rode the kiddy train and the wagon, and then wanted to push the wagon himself!


It was Harper's naptime so we thought she would sleep in her jogging stroller.  She didn't sleep but didn't fuss either!  She absolutely loves being outside in her jogging stroller.  Such a blessing!

Harper and her cute leg warmers :)


Harper getting some Grayson love

Harper getting some more Grayson love.  
It's so cute how he loves her!

Aunt Taylor and her amazing ability to lift two pumpkins at once

Aunt Carleigh trying to find the most perfectly round pumpkin

We almost bought a pumpkin and then realized it would be $40.  Definitely not worth it!  We will just get the best one we can find at WalMart for $5.

It was so fun to hang out with Harper and Grayson too.  I miss my little buddy!  He's at an age where he likes me some days and then it's Stranger Danger some days.  But he will always be my first buddy.  It's crazy how much I love him!  And now I have Harper, whom I would do anything for.  It's so much more than I ever expected.  And for that, I am greatly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment