Monday, December 8, 2014

Family Night

We had to be in Dallas Saturday night to visit my brothers and then Sunday for my grandpa's 80th birthday, so we decided to go to Argyle and spend the night with my family.  We all hung out all evening, played games, let Harper run crazy, and we had a fun night.  It was Daylight Savings time so the boys got up and went fishing before the boat got winterized.  I was up before the crack of dawn because Harper woke up at 4am and didn't want to go back to sleep by herself on the floor.  So she crawled in bed with me and proceeded to play with my hair and sing songs until we finally got up at 5:30.  It was a rough morning!  We had fun though and it was nice to just have time to relax and enjoy seeing the family.  We left that morning and went to Kristen's to hang out for lunch and let the kids play together.  They all had a blast and it was nice to spend time together.









No comments:

Post a Comment