Thursday, June 16, 2011

2 Showers in 1 Day

On Saturday, June 4th I had two showers.  The morning shower was with my church friends.  Mostly bible study girls and a few awesome growth group girls (the bible study Chelsea and I teach of highschool girls).  The afternoon shower was with Denison friends and family.  Both were so fun and I have never been so happy or tired in all my life!  



Church Shower hosted by Michelle Wade, Anne Heffington, Aimee Rosier, and Chelsea Johnson


 Starting to unwrap presents - Devin (Growth Groups), Mom, Me, and Amy Eck


 Hanging Out - Amy Eck, Amanda Miller, Aimee Rosier, Ronda Owens, 
Katherine Hunt, Michelle Wade, Chelsea Johnson, and Taylor Klusman


So many gifts for Harper!


Denison Shower with Hempkins' friends and family

 Serena's oreo cake balls - so good


Cousin Kelly (and Tessa) and Aunt Kita


 Serena, Me, and Nelda


Mom, Carleigh, Taylor, Me, Kristi, and Grayson
Thankfully my family came to both showers and spent ALL day with me.
So nice of them!!!


Grayson the Conqueror was flirting a little too much with Lydia Duff. 

  Awesome diaper cake from Wendy


So many wonderful gifts that day.  It was absolutely amazing.  
Harper is seriously ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment