Sunday, April 24, 2011

Things I made and Things I bought

This has been craft month!  First, we went to Canton to get some inspiration.  When I wasn't fully inspired, we went to McKinney Trade Days.  Then I got started.  Here are some new projects that I have just finished, and then some that I just bought because they were too cute!

Easter Cross - He is risen indeed!

Painted Harper's hamper and finished the curtains

Finished her baby bedding with sweet ties

These two projects are art canvas' for Harper's shelves.  We went to my parent's in Argyle and had a crafting session.  Kristi, Taylor, Carleigh, and Cody were amazing crafters!  Let me just tell you how completely surprised I was at how crafty my sweet husband is.  I might have unleashed a demon!

Sleepy owl

Mama Bird and Baby Bird.  Love.


These are all the things we have bought.  Some of them were just so cute, I had to get them.  Harper is going to be so well accessorized!

Knit cap for her newborn pictures

Hairbows: Orange for summer, Maroon for A&M games, and Blue just for fun

Leg Warmers - Um, yes please!

Her first pink tutu bought by Aunties Taylor and Carleigh

Dress Form (I always wanted one when I was little, now she'll have one!)

I really wanted a cheap dresser to put in her closet so that I could have more storage.  I looked for months but couldn't find anything that was decent for a good price.  Then I found this.  So awesome.  Love that it's already vintaged and super cute.  And it was a good price.  Sweet!

Vintage Dresser


Next on my list of things to finish:
Paint her name on the wall
Vintage Frame for around her name 
Floating Shelves for above her dresser
Vintage Framed Screen made into a Hairbow holder

Lots to do and only 8 weeks left!  
Happy Easter!  Jesus is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment